Valentine's Day and...Wig Shopping

Tuesday 14 February 2017


Ohh Valentine's Day, a day filled with flowers, dinners, love and...wig shopping. Didn't ever think this would be how I would spend my Valentines (or any day really) but here we are!

I'm unsure what to expect but the sales assistant is very calm and kind, so instantly Mum, Caitlin and I feel much better. I can't imagine myself without any hair - maybe I might just be one of those freakish people that holds on to their locks! But I'll get a wig just in case, you know the clever thing to do.
We try on a few different styles with each one me learning what looks good and getting used to wearing a wig! We end up settling on a Raquel Welsh one that I can heat and style. In the space of an hour it has quickly become an expensive afternoon with my wig kit.

Now to bring the wig home and freak out Luke by displaying it in my room!


 Mum, Caitie and I grab some lunch afterwards and smell some lovely sea air too - this day has turned out to be pretty good!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs