The Sunshine Six #Session Two

Monday 13 March 2017


The Sunshine Six project ~ my little project to bring a little happiness into my chemo journey. I want to keep myself the same happy person with a love of everything pretty.  My goal with the Sunshine Six is to begin each of my cycles of chemo wearing outfits that have the essence of being happy and full of sunshine, despite being somewhere I'd rather not be.


Sunshine Session 2



 For my second session I was gifted the beautiful Stevie dress from Auguste the Label - an absolutely amazing company, with the sweetest staff who made it even more special to wear. 

Thank goodness for my lovely headband from Top Knot Girl which turned a bad hair day into a pink hair day! Thank you both :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs