T'was the night before Chemo

Monday 6 February 2017

In the days leading up to my first chemo, I treat myself to some retail therapy - I mean its only fair and I do need to prepare. Oh better buy some new shoes because I need to be comfy, and socks just in case my feet get cold, oh and some new pyjamas because i'll be spending lots of time in bed, oh and...well I can't really explain why I bought that top or those three other dresses. Okay I think I've slightly let it get out of control.

T'was the night before chemo, when outside my house. A beautiful angel named Caitlin was about.

She drops by an amazing Chemo kit stocked with everything I could ever think of, making it kind of exciting in a strange way to begin chemo.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs