The Sunshine Six #Session 3

Monday 27 March 2017

The Sunshine Six project ~ my little project to bring a little happiness into my chemo journey. I want to keep myself the same happy person with a love of everything pretty.  My goal with the Sunshine Six is to begin each of my cycles of chemo wearing outfits that have the essence of being happy and full of sunshine, despite being somewhere I'd rather not be.


For my third cycle of Chemo I got the pleasure of wearing lovely the Natalia dress gifted from St. Frock!

 It was a nice sunny day so that made it even better. I got lots of compliments on it too which is always lovely :) 

It really does change your mindset when you wear something you feel happy in - so thank you St. Frock!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs